Hey There! Back so soon! Well I'm glad you popped back in as Today's message is an Important message I have...for myself (& anyone getting a little older this year)!
What do you need to remember going into your 28th year? A few things actually! So here are just a few....for now!
- Remember, don't let negative people affect your energy!
- You are older and should be a little wiser. So, trust yourself more!
- Going after your dreams doesn't need to be a public thing. Keep more to yourself and your partner.
- Spend more time alone with your mother.
- Allow yourself to be MORE vulnerable with your love, he is who you've chosen, so remember that and let him in more.
- Having it all figured out and all your ducks neatly aligned is a nice idea, but not realistic. Allow yourself to adjust to the craziness of life.
- You're ideas ARE AWESOME don't keep them pending for so long.
- Take more leaps of faith.
- Stop spending so frivolously.
- Remember you are AWESOME just as you are; but a little change and evolution never hurt anyone, and if it's hurting you...STOP IT.
- Try to implement more routine in your life, you're comfortable with routine.
- Taking leaps of faith is apart of life, so smile on the way down. It's going to be a journey either way.
- You NEED to sing more and let your creative self be free.
- Practice Patience.
- Re-Evaluate your goals and set new ones.
- Don't short change yourself anymore.
- Start taking better care of yourself. Mind, body and Soul.
- Love. Love more.
I guess that's it for now. When I experience or realize the final TEN, I'll share them with you too!