This post is a short list of the resources I've used so far that have helped me make my blog/site feel and look more professional! Scroll down for this awesome list!
How To Create A Favicon for your blog/website:
How To make your Blog Photo's PINTEREST ready:
How to create a transparent image that can be used as a logo (that you can add to your photos as a brand stamp):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSXHEtkGorQ (I prefer this one!)
Apps on your mobile device that will work with a transparent image:
Pic Collage & Photo Layers (Android apps)
How to Create a branded GMAIL Signature:
- You can just make a more simple one to begin with and UPGRADE when you're ready!
How to monitor your sites analytics/stats:
- Aside from the obvious google analytics: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/?authuser=0#provision/SignUp/
- Pinterest's business account is equally useful: https://www.pinterest.com/business/convert/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=settings&utm_campaign=convert_settings
+ How to create your OWN logo:
+ Stylized photo's that are blogger ready!:
- https://unsplash.com/ (not my favorite but still good)
- http://www.rekitanicole.com/blog/2015/8/free-stock-photos (requires subscription BUT SO GOOD! + a Library FULL of pictures!)
- http://ivorymix.com/rymixers-exclusive-resources- page/http://www.solopreneursidekick.com/blog/10-free-stock-photos-for-creative-entrepreneurs ( subscription required but another EXCELLENT library!)
- http://www.wonderlass.com/ (subscription required but so much goodness!)
- http://scstockshop.com/ (PAID + but every now and then she gives out a freebie!)
Found any amazing FREE links that helped you design/manage your blog? Want to share it with us? Throw it in the comments down below! Or share it on my pinterest!