10 Fall Trends to Watch Out For + Their Affordable Options.
The Fall Trend Alerts are ROLLIN' IN! Since Fall officially rolled in this past Thursday, I thought I'd share some of the trends I'm excited/intrigued by! 10 Fall Trends for the fashionista, WITH affordable alternatives of course!
1. Ankle Boots-- These are more OVER the ankle boots. Like an inbetween-ie kind of style. The Fashionista Kendall Jenner herself was spotted in them and they instantly become the one's to buy!
2. Leopard-- I personally am happy about this, two years ago it was big, died out and NOW IT'S BACK!! Some of the big names seen in fantastic Leopard Prints are Kate Moss herself and again the fantastic, Kendall Jenner!
3. Army Fatigue/Military Jackets/Bombers -- I'm noticing them popping up everywhere AND THIS TIME I'm ready to get one myself! These militant style jackets, whether they're bomber style or not, I like it, especially as it aligns with my style!
4.Hoodies -- Styled, Classic, they're making a come back! And I like them, they're cozy and helpful with the intense winds we get here in Toronto, Canada!
5. Loafers -- Your feet will love you! This one is for my peeps who won't get snowed in too quickly and can enjoy the comfy-ness these shoes offer! I love them especially as my knees can't take intense heels anymore, loafers are it! And they're stylish now! Not looking or feeling like Hugh Hefner in shoes is always a plus!
6. Plaid -- So 90's! The 90's grunge look is back and with it, it brought the love of plaid with it! It's all over the place, in big sweaters, coats, shirt dresses and more! I think it's so cute but I'm excited to grunge it up a bit!
7. Mustard-- No not the condiment! I personally love this color trend because I find on my skin tone it really pops! It's good and looks good on a lot of people though, so don't shy away from it!
8. Sleeveless - Whether it's tops, turtle necks, or vests, it's a thing! I personally am loving this trend, especially if you're feeling particular bulky in the arm area (MUSCLES I MEAN!! MUSCLES!) Then sleeveless is a comfy choice!
9. Burgundy! This is a color I've ignored for too long! This season I'm ready to FULLY embrace it into my happy home aka closet of love!! Have you tried it?! P.S. Take note of the sweater option, it doubles as two trends, the color and the size of the sweater! Sweaters that cover your bum a big!
10. Over the Knee Boots -- Gone are the days when over the knee boots where given the side eye! No shiny plastic here! These are fabulous options and for us out in the areas where it SNOWS!! The HIGHER the boots...the BETTA! That's my motto anyway! I'm ready to indulge!
Well this post was a doozy! Lots to look at and talk about, and I've barely scratched the surface! What Fall Fashion Trends are YOU excited for? Anything I should re-visit!? Tell me in the comments below!
If you liked this post, please share it on Pinterest!!