Hey there! Today I'm sharing with you my goal for 2017! It's definitely not a resolution as I've been working on it since last year! And I will continue to until I achieve it! If You remember my post about resolutions, I don't believe in them! I have goals I'm constantly working on, they carry over!
So let's start with my BIG goal! My big goal and the thing I've been wanting very badly is.......
To Move Into My Own Place!
That means that I've been taking some big steps, small steps, stressful steps and I'm STILL WORKING on it! Taking a business course, to get a new job, to make more money....I'm out here hustlin' people!!!
Other than that, here's the list of:
16 goals for the next foreseeable future!
- I want to do more DIY projects, once I get my own apartment!
- I want to cook more...in my own kitchen...once I get my own apartment!..Notice a trend :)
- I want to read more.
- I still want to take swimming lessons
- I want to go for more walks
- I want to learn more about make up!
- I want to get my own car!
- I want to travel more, hoping at least twice!
- I want to put myself in more uncomfortable situations!
- I want to learn more about nutrition
- I want to get a step into the dark side lol and get a Macbook
- I really want to start my youtube channel
- I want to get a new Camera - DSLR specific!
- I want to be more independent in all ways
- I want to expand my blog and possibly revamp its entire look!
- I want to take singing lessons, I already know how to sing but I'd love to sharpen the cords and skills!
Every year I set a BIG goal *the one I aspire to the most* and a few others, I work throughout the year to achieve a number of different things and so this year is no different! The things I didn't get done last year I carried forward! I never consider the things I didn't get done as "failures" as I'm simply not done. You have to decide to be done and give up for something to be a failure!
I hope you set goals for yourself, but never consider them failures if you just can't get them done, life happens and we are busy people! Let me know if you have any goals you're working towards in 2017 in the comments below!
LIKE it? PIN it!